Paracord Projects

These are some of my paracord projects.

Look for my stuff on Ebay (Seller ID: quikslam911) and I
will sell through paypal.

Custom work available.

Please message me for pricing information.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Paracord Rifle Sling



Adjustable Paracord Rifle Sling in ACU Camo.
I used 1" Talon swivels and black runners.
Weave is 24" to a quick release buckle. 
Webbing can be cut to any length for adjustment
and I added a tri-glide to keep webbing in place.

There is just short of 10' of black cord in the runners 
and just short of 40 feet in the weave.  The entire sling
holds approximately 45-48' of cord.  

In an emergency, the runners can be cut and the cord will
unravel off for quick, easy use.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty old post, so I hope this account is still monitored.

    I really like this sling, and want to do something similar. Can you tell me the name of this weave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Paracord rifle sling isn’t just for hanging your rifle on your shoulder. You can actually use it to stabilize your rifle when aiming. I tried out a DIY project and I was able to come up with a very resourceful sling. See tips here: http://survival-mastery.com/diy/weapons/paracord-rifle-sling.html

    ReplyDelete