Paracord Projects

These are some of my paracord projects.

Look for my stuff on Ebay (Seller ID: quikslam911) and I
will sell through paypal.

Custom work available.

Please message me for pricing information.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Paracord Duck Call Lanyard

Paracord Duck Call Lanyard

The lanyard is adjustable through a slip knot
wove over existing line.

The lanyard was weaved in a diamond braid pattern using four 5' strands of 550 paracord.
The cord was stripped of the inner strands.
To create the slip knots for adjustment, I diamond braided over the existing lanyard.
Two 36" strands were put through the weave and finished with a lanyard knot
that creates the slip knot for the duck calls.


4 comments:

  1. Can u make me one plz can't seem to figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great content. Personally, I like Paracord projects and the Paracord duck call lanyard is one I would like to make since I do occasionally go duck hunting. Would you please provide the guidelines for making this lanyard in your next posting? Thank you. See more on Paracord duck call lanyard here: http://wildernessmastery.com/hunting/paracord-duck-call-lanyard.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love duck hunting. Thank for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete